A little bit about us
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
The Technical Process Management (TPM) is a gateway between our technical support and development teams. As Technical Process Specialst at CentralNic, you relieve our development department while helping them with troubleshooting, investigating and technical issues.
This role will ideally be based in Germany, however we are working remotely at the moment but will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic.
Key outcomes of the role will include:
- Support our Technical Support Team with challenging customer requests
- Developing tools for our Technical Support Team
- Support our Software Development Team with researching and bug fixing
- Create Reportings and data analysis
- Migration of domain portfolios
- Documentation in our Confluence knowledge base
- Provide training sessions to new employees
- Confident handling of Linux operating systems and command line
- Database knowledge (preferred MySQL )
- Programming knowledge in at least one scripting language (e.g Python or Perl)
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills in English
- Bring demonstrable experience in our industry (Domains, DNS, Database)
Skills that will help you succeed:
- Be able to learn and understand our products quickly by being curious, researching and asking questions
- Know how to establish working relationships and use initiative to meet colleagues throughout the business
- Be result and target driven while using a logical approach
- To think creatively, always thinking “how can we”
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
Our process will consist of an initial phone screen conversation over video via Google Meet with a member of our People team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs. There will then be the first round which will be a competency-based interview with the Hiring Manager.
We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role will ideally be based at our St.Ingbert office in Germany. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable remote arrangements that will work for everyone.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com