A little bit about us
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
This is a sales oriented Account Manager role at Team Internet AG, a CentralNic company. You will be working within a team that is a market leader for Online Marketing and responsible for helping expand the business with a focus on technical solutions and high interpersonal responsibility.
This role will ideally be based in the USA, however, we are working remotely at the moment but will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic.
Key outcomes of the role will include:
- Establish, maintain, and develop partner and client relationships on an international level
- Identify and qualify new leads with the aim of converting them into long-term publishers
- Manage contract negotiations from qualification to execution, taking direct responsibility for defining revenue targets
- Strategise and develop solutions to maximize client revenue
- Data-oriented analysis of client performance
- Continual optimization of internal processes at TONIC.
- Work with the Product Managment team to communicate publisher feedback and play an active role in developing the future of our product
- Attend events and conferences as a company representative
- You have a keen interest in the ad-tech space
- You have basic technical knowledge and interest in technical innovation
- You bring demonstrable business negotiation experience and have high attention to detail
- You are able to understand our product with basic technical knowledge including terms such as domains, IP-Addresses, User Agents and APIs
- You have excellent analytical skills and use data to make decisions
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and have the ability to adapt to change
- You are client-focused with strong communication skills
Experience and skills that will help you succeed
- Experience in marketing, advertising, or digital media, ideally as a marketer, publisher, or with an agency
- Strong MS Excel and data analysis skills
- A proven track record of formulating and executing the relevant strategy for designated clients in previous similar roles
- Excellent business negotiation skills with a proactive mindset and high attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
- We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
- We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
Our process will consist of an initial phone screen conversation over video via Google Meet with a member of our People team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs. There will then be the first round which will be a competency-based interview with the Hiring Manager, followed by a final interview with the Hiring Manager and a member of the team.
We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role may be based anywhere in USA. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com