A little bit about us
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
As our Technical Account Manager, Registry Services, you will be responsible for the management of our ever-growing registry client base, providing first line customer service for our existing clients, ensuring they are satisfied with our services.
You will be a key contributor to the development of the Registry Division, maintaining successful working relationships with our registry clients ensuring we understand their needs and help them maximise the value of the services we provide. You will work closely with the multidisciplinary Customer Success Team (our pre- and post-sales technical concierge function) to support our clients and ensure we deliver business value and client excellence.
This role will ideally be based in any of our European or US offices. We are working mostly remotely at the moment but will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic.
Key outcomes of the role will include:
Account Management: (60%)
- Be the first point of contact and engage regularly with existing registry clients. The core focus of the role is relationship building and providing proactive support.
- Monitor and manage tickets in the Customer Success “escalated” queue and take the lead on resolving outstanding issues in a timely manner
- Provide subject matter expertise to customers, using both commercial, policy and technical expertise, analytical skills, and data.
- Create, collate and distribute client communications
- Understand client pipelines, suite of products, strategies and identify opportunities for CentralNic to expand our customer relationships and upsell value-added services.
Project Management: (30%)
- Manage internal resources to meet existing clients needs (anything that isn’t migration/operational that falls within the scope of the Product team).
- Distinct focus on planning, note taking and coordination of deliverables internally.
- Upsell products or services available through CentralNic Registry as well as CentralNic Group
- Must have a collaborative mindset
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have a passion about the domain industry and your area of expertise
- Must be self-motivated and with a strong desire to make a difference
- Must bring a wealth of statistics, data science and business intelligence knowledge
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Be a creative thinker, always thinking “how can we”
- Show a strong desire to succeed and make a difference
Experience and skills that will help you succeed
- Solid knowledge of the domain name, brand protection or internet infrastructure industry
- Proven account/strategic partnership management success in the same or similar industry
- A track record of working with a diverse range of clients and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently
- A second language advantageous (preferable French, Spanish, German or Italian
- Experience in generating and analyzing data in a variety of formats, based on internal and external (open source) sources, provide insights and visualisations using desktop tools (i.e. Excel) and Business Intelligence systems.
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
- We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
- We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
Our process will consist of an initial phone screen conversation over video via Google Meet with a member of our People team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs. There will then be the first round which will be a competency-based interview with the Hiring Manager, followed by a (task if applicable for the role) and a member of the team
We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role will ideally be based at in any of our US or European offices. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com