A little bit about us
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
As the Office IT Helpdesk Support Admin at CentralNic, you will gain exposure working within an international team and support our colleagues around the world.
You will be responsible for the onboarding and offboarding of users to the group infrastructure and will offer first-line support to existing users. You will order and supply company hardware and software for users, prepare workspaces and equipment and troubleshoot on a daily basis. This role is suitable for someone who is keen to provide excellent (internal) customer service, is proactive and is personable.
Key outcomes of the role will include:
- Provide assistance to end-users and troubleshoot issues relating to company infrastructure.
- Ensure new users are onboarded to the company infrastructure as well as offboarded when appropriate, including but not limited to Google Workspace, Active Directory, Password Manager, etc.
- Organise, maintain and record company hardware and software assets.
- Identify and propose solutions to improve processes
- Deliver outstanding service and support to stakeholders
- Effectively coordinate with other teams and departments to deliver Helpdesk support.
- Results and target-driven.
- Take pride in delivering value to internal customers .
- Have a knack for taking technical language and turning into plain and simple language.
- Enjoy working with a team in collaboration whilst taking ownership of your work.
- Detailed with tracking activity to ensure visibility.
- Able to adapt as processes and plans evolve.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Be a creative thinker, always thinking “how can we”
- Show a strong desire to succeed and make a difference
Experience and skills that will help you succeed:
- Experience with Windows, Mac, and Linux clients and provisions of those systems
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Google G-Suite
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
- We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
- We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
Our process will consist of an initial phone screen conversation over video via Google Meet with a member of our People team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs. There will then be the first round which will be a competency-based interview with the Hiring Manager, followed by a (task if applicable for the role) and a member of the team.
We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role will ideally be based in Germany. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org