A little bit about us
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
As our Account Manager for the Reseller Division at CentralNic, you will ensure the proactive and effective account management of named existing clients. Additionally you will be responsible for the effective onboarding as well as management of new clients.
This role will ideally be based in Europe or UK , however we are working remotely at the moment but will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic.
Key outcomes of the role will include:
- Manage and develop accounts trough different platforms as required
- Exceed agreed retention and revenue as well as gross profit targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis Tend to the day to day operational needs of assigned clients
- Produce and deliver accurate weekly and monthly reports for the Head of Sales SMB, including accurate and timely CRM updates
- Representing CentralNic at on- and off-line events as required
- Be happy to take actions to continuously develop and grow
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Be a creative thinker, always thinking “how can we”
- Show a strong desire to succeed and make a difference
- Adopt a methodical approach in anything you do
- Enjoy a fast-paced as well as high growth working environment
Experience and skills that will help you succeed
- A proven track record of having formulated and executed the relevant strategy for designated clients in previous similar roles
- Experience in the domain industry
- The ability to implement and lead the retention and growth plan of our client base
- Demonstrable account management background
- Able to communicate fluently in English and German preferably
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
Our process will consist of an initial phone screen conversation over video via Google Meet with a member of our People team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs. There will then be the first round which will be a competency-based interview with the Hiring Manager and a member of the team.
We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role will ideally be based at our Europe / UK office. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com