A little bit about us
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
As our HubSpot Automation Specialist at CentralNic, you will take ownership of ensuring we are effectively sorting inbound leads by automation, passing leads through the correct funnels and driving the performance of our sales and marketing funnels. You will handle the day-to-day duties of inbound lead scoring and managing, tracking performance of automated sales and marketing campaigns.
This role will ideally be based in the UK or Europe. We are working remotely at the moment but will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic.
Key outcomes of the role will include:
- Design and optimize inbound campaign strategies and work with colleagues to execute
- Work with relevant stakeholders to develop and refine lead scoring models
- Monitor campaign activity against agreed standards
- Interpreting campaign analytics to measure performance vs. industry
- Work with sales and marketing teams to develop nurture programs to move customers along the sales funnel
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software
- Have a strong Marketing Automation/Operations background with demonstrable experience in marketing automation (HubSpot is a must)
- Bring demonstrable experience in marketing automation including nurture, segmentation and program reporting
- Experience of handling data in accordance with GDPR and Data Protection Regulation legislation
- Proven track record of optimising digital campaigns that engage, inform, educate, advise and motivate to convert
- Proven track record of gathering and implementing internal stakeholder requirements in a CRM setting
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Be a creative thinker, always thinking “how can we”
- Show a strong desire to succeed and make a difference
Experience and skills that will help you succeed
- A proven track record of reporting and data analysis with strong analytical skills
- The ability to interpret campaign performance data
- Should be comfortable working with spreadsheets and graphs to review and interpret a campaign’s success
- Also needs creativity to develop ideas and fresh marketing concepts for campaign creation
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
Our process will consist of an initial phone screen conversation over video via Google Meet with a member of our People team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs. There will then be the first round which will be a competency-based interview with the Hiring Manager, followed by a (task if applicable for the role) and a member of the team.
We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role will ideally be based in our Headquarter in London or in one of our European Offices. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com