A little bit about us
CentralNic (formerly Instra Corporation) are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
This role will be a part of CentralNic’s Customer Success team. To support organic growth and improve customer experience, CentralNic is looking for an ambitious TPP - Technical Support (Tier 2) to join its Reseller Team. Reporting into the Reseller Customer Success Manager APAC, this role will ideally be based in Sydney, where we take a hybrid working model approach. This role sits within a diverse and international team where you will be working with colleagues located in APAC, Europe and the UK and provides a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop within an ever expanding global company.
As our TPP - Technical Support (Tier 2), you will gain exposure working with international teams.
Key outcomes of the role will include:
- Provide technical support to customers in English via phone/email/chat relating to Domains, DNS, Registry, Transfers and Migrations
- Meet KPIs and SLAs
- Process requests on behalf of our customers to activate, update, and make changes as requested by the customer
- Provide administrative support to enable customers to activate and use their products
- Work through email support tickets and/or live chat
- Drive customer satisfaction and ensure timely responses to inquiries/calls
- Upsell products to the customer base
- Provide invoices/receipts for the services supplied to the customers, including currency conversion
- Implement and drive activities that comply with global compliance requirements, legal requirements, ethical standards and Company policies and procedures
- Liaise with other departments and answer staff questions and emails
- Actively participate in your own professional development and training
- Take responsibility for the security of the information you will be handling
- Be prepared to undergo additional security awareness training
- Have a passion for technology and customer satisfaction
- Bring demonstrable experience in our industry - Domains, DNS, Registry, Transfers, cPanel/cPanel WHM/Microsoft
- Be able to learn and understand our products quickly by being curious, researching and asking questions
- Know how to establish working relationships and use initiative to meet colleagues throughout the business
- Be result and target driven while using a logical approach
- Be working with the rest of the team in collaboration, and make sure you think creatively and always think "how can we"
- Be available to work two shift patterns from 10.00am to 6.00pm and/or 12 noon to 8.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Experience and skills that will help you succeed
- Experience in the tech industry
- The ability to problem solve and manage difficult customers at times
- Prior knowledge of the ICANN policy
- Prior experience using Zendesk
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
- We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
- We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
- Our process will consist of an initial conversation with a member of our People team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs. There will then be a competency-based interview with the Hiring Manager.
- We mostly work remotely and our business is taking a hybrid approach.
- Keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using the phone and video calls (google meets). We ensure a safe, engaging, and comprehensive onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.
- We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role will ideally be based at our Sydney office. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com