A little bit about us
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
As our New Business Sales Manager at CentralNic, you will gain exposure working within the online presence division and reporting to the Head of Brand Services . You will be focusing on business growth in your designated department by formulating and executing strategies by bringing in new customers into the CentralNic Group and meeting individual sales targets.
This will give you the opportunity to frequently travel to industry events and customer meetings, circumstances permitting as this is an international role based in Germany. However we are working remotely at the moment but will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic.
Key outcomes of the role will include:
- Working with Marketing and Lead Generation teams to optimize inbound leads
- Implementing and leading new business sales for the Online Presence Division in designated territories
- Exceeding personal sales targets, including monthly, quarterly, and annual with OKRs, from winning new clients across a varied product set
- Representing CentralNic at on- and off-line events as required
- Working with other CentralNic Sales Channels in the development and closing off opportunities across product sets and companies
- Disciplined and accurate reporting of pipeline and sales through CRM, providing regular reporting to the Head of Brand Services
- Working closely with the counterparts in different regions to develop new customer acquisition strategies
- Evidence of making things happen, creating a ‘buzz’ in the marketplace and stimulating opportunities
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills – (both verbally and written)
- Able to work effectively in teams and individually
- Be a creative thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset and having the ability to adapt and overcome
Experience and skills that will help you succeed
- German speaker covering DACH and speaking English as well
- Knowledge of the domain name, brand protection or internet-based security industry
- Demonstrable experience as a Lead to cash management and managing the entire sales process
- Working with internal teams develop and refine pitch, proposal and process documents
- Proven, demonstrable new business sales track record preferably in same or similar industry in new business development
- Selling in a fast-paced and changeable environment, with a strong desire to inspire and lead from the front
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
Our process will consist of an initial phone screen conversation over video via Google Meet with a member of our People team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs. There will then be the first round interview which is a 1 hour duration. This will involve a 30 minute task which includes a 15 minute presentation based on (how to build a pipeline within the territories for our particular products) and a 15 minute Q&A from the Hiring Manager and a member of the People team, followed by a 30 minute for the candidate to ask about CentralNic. The last stage of the process will be a second round interview which will be a 1 hour duration with the Hiring Manager and another team member.
We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role will ideally be based at our St. Ingbert office. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com