A little bit about us
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
To support organic growth and a highly acquisitive agenda, CentralNic is looking for an ambitious Lead Business Analyst to join its Transformation Office. This is an exciting and varied opportunity to gain wider analysis and commercial skills and participate in future growth.
The role reports directly to the Transformation Director who is delivering fast-paced change across the business, which includes all business and technology streams. Key interactions will be with senior leaders across the business as well as business and technical teams. Initially, there will be no direct reports, however, the role is expected to grow significantly over time, and the role holder will eventually own Business Analysis across the company.
Key outcomes of the role will include:
- Setup and lead the inception of Business Analysis across the organisation, documenting processes, changing ways of working, and improving the quality of all processes.
- Evaluate business processes, document and make improvements alongside the Transformation Director
- Eventual line management of Business Analysts and Junior Business Analysts as we grow
- Create detailed business analysis documentation to a high standard, across the company
- Have a passion for the technology industry
- Bring demonstrable experience in sales and marketing
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and the ability to multitask
- Able to build and establish relationships with senior stakeholders
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Show a strong desire to succeed and make a difference
Experience and skills that will help you succeed
- Successful implementation of business process and architecture
- Experience in the domains industry is highly desirable
- Up to date knowledge of relevant technical tools
- Demonstrable knowledge of understanding and interpreting data
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
- We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
- We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
- Our process will consist of an initial conversation with a member of our People team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs. There will then be a competency-based interview with a member of the Transformation team and a member of the People team, followed by a final stage with the hiring manager.
- We are working remotely at the moment but will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic.
- We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role will ideally be based at our London office. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com