A little bit about us
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
This role will be a part of CentralNic’s Reseller division.
To support organic growth and improve the experience of our clients, CentralNic is looking for an ambitious Client Relationship Manager to join the TPP Team. Reporting into the TPP Managing Director, this role will ideally be based in Sydney, where we will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic. This role sits within a diverse and international team.
As our Client Relationship Manager, you will gain exposure working with international teams.
Key outcomes of the role will include:
- Deliver great service to our clients at all times
- Drive high recurring revenue and minimise customer churn
- Identify opportunities for new product or service delivery to reseller clients
- Build account plans and identify client needs
- Manage pipeline of opportunities
- Share best practice approaches and contribute to continuous improvements
- Have a passion for building client relationships
- Bring demonstrable experience in B2B focus
- Know how to establish trust and working relationships with all stakeholders
- Be curious, research, and ask questions to understand our products quickly
- Be result and target driven
- Be collaborative with peers as well as other teams
Experience and skills that will help you succeed
- A proven track record in a similar role with B2B focus
- Experience in sales in the tech industry is preferable
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
- We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
- We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
- Our process will consist of an initial conversation with a member of our People team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs. There will then be a competency-based interview with the Hiring Manager.
- We are working remotely at the moment and our business is taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic.
- As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using the phone and video calls (google meets). We ensure a safe, engaging, and (until further notice) remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.
- We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role will ideally be based at our Sydney office. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org