A little bit about us
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
This role will be a part of CentralNic’s Abuse Team, which reviews incoming queue of abuse tickets and reports, takes care of standard processes, dispatches complex tickets to legal experts and supports the legal team in its duties.
To support organic growth for a limited time (1 year), CentralNic is looking for an ambitious Team Assistant to join its Legal & Abuse Team. This role will ideally be based in St. Ingbert / Germany or London / UK, where we will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic.
As our Team Assistant, you will gain exposure working with a small, talented team that works on impactful tasks that are essential to the reputation of the CentralNic Group.
Key outcomes of the role will include:
- Review and management of incoming ticket queues and reports
- Management of domain dispute processes
- Conduct Complaint management
- Investigate and respond to abuse reports
- Analyse incoming reports for patterns
- Assist team in improving processes
- Have a bachelor's degree, completed vocational training or comparable education
- Bring technical know-how regarding IT and domain names
- Have exceptional analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Be able to learn and understand our products quickly by being curious, researching and asking questions
- Be working with the rest of the team in collaboration, and also complete tasks independently
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and language skills in German and English, both oral and in writing
Experience and skills that will help you succeed
- Experience in resolving complaints and support handling
- The ability to analyse complex information
- Experience in the tech industry
- Technical knowledge of internet abuse issues
- Prior experience using Zendesk (ticket System)
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
- We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
- We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
- Our process will consist of an initial conversation with a member of our People team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs. There will then be a competency-based interview with the Hiring Manager, followed by a (task if applicable for the role)
- We are working remotely at the moment but will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic.
- We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role will ideally be based at our German office. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com