A little bit about us
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
This role will be a part of CentralNic’s Reseller Division, which manages and markets domain names and associated products through a large network of resellers. The division has approximately 20,000 resellers who sell domain names to end-user customers globally and distributes around 1,200 domain extensions through its reseller network, one of the widest range of domain extensions offered in the industry. In addition, the Reseller division supplies products associated with domain names such as website hosting and website security certificates.
To support organic growth in the Reseller Division, CentralNic is looking for an ambitious Graphic & Web Designer to join its Marketing Team. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, Reseller Division, this role will ideally be based in Canada or Germany, where we will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic. This role sits within a diverse and international team where you will be working with colleagues located in Canada, Germany, and Australia and provides a fantastic opportunity to make an impact for several industry-leading brands.
Key outcomes of the role will include:
- Build corporate identities including extensive style guides, logos, and more
- Drive and ensure consistency in style and quality for each brand
- Implement design and graphic changes on brand websites that fit each brand's personality
- Design marketing assets from conception to completion for a variety of purposes
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure decisions are made by combining team expertise with informed points of views
- Take ownership of image, audio, and video creation and editing
- Have a passion for design
- Are a creative thinker, always thinking “how can we”
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Understand the needs of different customer segments
- Are curious, do research, ask questions, and stay current with design and web trends
- Are result and target driven, and show a strong desire to succeed and make a difference
- Work well with a team in collaboration
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
Experience and skills that will help you succeed
- A proven track record of ensuring projects are consistent in terms of style and quality while being on point for the target audience(s)
- Ability to establish corporate identities
- Can document and track activity in a project management tool
- Ability to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Bring demonstrable experience in InDesign; Photoshop; Illustrator and other Adobe Suite tools
- Bring demonstrable skills in HTML, CSS, and CMS (WordPress or Kirby as an example)
- Understanding of SEO concepts
- Experience in UX/UI design
- Experience in the tech industry
- Ability to handle multiple projects with different deadlines, and prioritise.
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
- We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
- We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
- Our process will consist of an initial conversation with a member of our People team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs, followed by a request to submit a portfolio. Then there will then be a competency-based interview with the Hiring Manager.
- We are working remotely at the moment but will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic.
- We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role will ideally be based in Canada or Germany. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org