A little bit about us
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
CentralNic is looking for a Senior Tech Market Analyst and Strategic Planner to assist our executive leadership team. This high-profile role will lead and conduct research to inform our strategic plans and help realise our business objectives.
The main purpose of this role is to identify reliable industry information sources, review industry and competitor fundamentals. You will research new areas of growth, industry verticals, and strategic gaps by collating, analysing, reporting on, and maintaining data on the various industry and product segments.
Reporting into the CFO, this role will ideally be based in the UK, Germany or Poland, where we are taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic. This role sits within an international team where you will be working with colleagues located in the UK, Australia and Germany and provides a fantastic opportunity to gain unique insight into the companies plans.
Key outcomes of the role will include:
Providing support to the Executive team in making decisions to build and maintain competitive advantage. You will stay informed of industry and technology trends and ensure we allocate resources appropriately to achieve company goals and map the evolution of the Company’s progress in the market segments and product categories in which it competes.
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Be a creative thinker, always thinking “how can we”
- Show a strong desire to succeed and make a difference
Experience and skills that will help you succeed
- Proven experience as a Tech industry analyst or Strategic Management Consultant
- Enjoy a fast-paced working environment, with the ability to deliver projects on required deadlines
- Exposure and working knowledge of the technology industry
- Evidence of a clear understanding of market research and data analysis
- Written presentation skills, including facility with financial data
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures
- Organisational and leadership skills
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
- We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
- We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
- Our process will consist of an initial conversation with a member of our People team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs. There will then be a competency-based interview with the Hiring Manager, followed by a (task if applicable for the role)
- We are working remotely at the moment but will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic.
- We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role will ideally be based in a European Timezone. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com