Talent Acquisition Partner
People · London
A little bit about us
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
CentralNic is looking for an ambitious Talent Acquisition Partner to join the People Team. Reporting to the Head of TA, this role will ideally be based in London, where we are taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic. This role sits within a diverse and international team where you will be working with colleagues located from right here in the UK to as far and wide as Australia and Canada!
The People Team within CentralNic serves as a strategic partner to the organisation to drive business success. This role works closely with leaders across the organization as well as the wider people team to deliver efficient talent attraction and recruitment services across the business.
This role will support global teams, primarily IT Shared Services (ITSS), Retail, Legal, Sales, and Marketing. This is a generalist role that will see you recruiting IT engineers one day to sales and marketing execs on another! This broad scope provides great exposure across the business and a great opportunity to make an immediate impact where you will be recognised as an SME.
Key outcomes of the role will include:
- Facilitating company growth and scalability through the acquisition and retention of diverse, high-performing individuals.
- Help set the brand tone and influence the positive perception of CentralNic in the market at every touchpoint.
- Delivering a quality and efficient service to the business
- Building strong relationships with passive candidates to help build upon CentralNic talent density
- Deployment of innovative and effective search and selection methods
- Build and maintain strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs and stay up to date with recruitment trends and best practice
- You are a self-starter who is committed to achieving results
- Enjoy working within startup environments and can adapt to change
- Enjoy the fast-paced and dynamic tech environment
- You are a creative problem-solver with a strategic mindset
- You have the ability to interpret and communicate recruitment data and apply the relevant insight towards positive outcomes
- Know how to establish relationships and build rapport with stakeholders at all levels
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- You are a creative thinker, always thinking “how can we”
- Show a strong desire to succeed and make a difference
- You enjoy working collaboratively within global, diverse teams
Experience and skills that will help you succeed
- A proven track record of Talent Acquisition and or recruitment experience ideally gained within the Tech space
- Experience working within a fast-paced, growing business
- Previous experience working as a Talent Acquisition Partner or similar
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Knowledge of social media, and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- keen understanding of the various roles and functions within an organization's structure
- Prior involvement in TA projects
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
- We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
- We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
- Our process will consist of an initial conversation with a member of our People team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs. There will then be a competency-based interview with the Hiring Manager and if successful you will be invited to a final stage with our CPO.
- We are working remotely at the moment and intend on taking a team-based hybrid approach post-pandemic.
- We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role will ideally be based in London (Hybrid). We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com