A little bit about us
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
The purpose of this role is to support organic growth and meet the needs of a highly acquisitive agenda. Reporting into the Head of Marketing for our retail division, this role will need you to work with team members based in Australia, India, and the United Kingdom, but will ideally be based in London.
The role sits within a diverse and international team and is required to produce compelling designs for our website and customer dashboards. As a UX/UI Designer, you are responsible for designing websites that lead to a seamless and delightful user experience. Your goal is to ensure that our websites, interfaces are intuitive, easy to use, follow the industry standards and guide the user to the next step in his journey. You will also be responsible for ensuring these interfaces are consistent and meet the brand’s visual & UI guidelines.
This role will be a part of CentralNic’s Retail Division, which caters to small and medium sized enterprises, freelancers & entrepreneurs through customer-facing brands like onlydomains.com, iwantmyname.com, instra.com and internetbs.net which offer domain names, web & email hosting solutions, SSL certificates to 500,000+ customers globally.
Key outcomes of the role will include:
- The delivery of consistent user experience across each interface
- Improved look and feel of our websites and customer dashboard
- Increased conversions and reduced drop-off rates
- Develop UI style guide
- You have a clear passion for improving the customer expereince
- You bring demonstrable experience and expertise in UX/UI design
- You have the ability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are able to understand our product and customers
- You are curious and unafraid to ask questions
- Comfortable with graphic design as may be required from time to time
Experience and skills that will help you succeed
- A proven track record of UX/UI experience
- Experience in the tech industry
- The ability to design prototypes and wireframes
- Previous experience in tracking and monitoring user behaviour
- Planning, research and competitor analysis skills
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
- We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
- We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
Please submit your application, along with an up to date cv and a link to your portfolio.
- Our process will consist of an initial conversation with a member of our People team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs. There will then be two competency-based virtual interviews with the Hiring Manager and a member of the People team, along with a short task.
- We are working remotely at the moment and are taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic.
- We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role will ideally be based in London (Hybrid/Remote). We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com