Senior Product Manager
Product Management · London Flexible Remote
A little bit about us
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
The Senior Product Manager plays a critical role in the successful growth of products for CentralNic. The ideal candidate is a natural leader and is the evangelist of products, both internally at CentralNic and externally with clients, customers and partners. The Senior Product Manager is responsible for everything about a product (and related ancillary services), from its competitive positioning, its customer value proposition, its launch planning, its sales and customer service content, and even how it is marketed. In addition, the Senior Product Manager is key contributor to improving product processes and standards internally with Product Managers they may manage and externally with cross departmental leadership who they regularly coordinate with to ensure success product success.
Key outcomes of the role will include
- Owning the product strategy and using data driven methods to ensure its efficacy.
- Developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates products in each market segment and resonates with CentralNic’s target customers and partners.
- Creating compelling product content that communicates the value proposition of CentralNic’s products and services, such as product collateral, whitepapers, articles, technical briefs, and presentations.
- Providing research on target segments, where they are, how they buy, and their buying criteria. Ensuring the product selling process matches buyer’s buying behavior.
- Enabling and supporting cross-department coordination from the sales process, marketing campaigns, and customer engagement and support.
- Constantly listening to customer and market feedback on new and existing features, services, and complementary service and support.
- Understanding the competition and providing documented intelligence and guidance on how to win in the market to strategic business leaders.
- Being a subject-matter-expert and evangelist for their respective products.
- Contributing to and leading product process improvements and agile initiatives.
You are ambitious and want to prove yourself as a natural leader and collaborator that gets things done well and with a high degree of quality. You’re a big-picture thinker, that possesses a unique blend of both business and technical savvy. You are never satisfied with a project left half-done and want to be surrounded by people like you; creative, passionate and even entrepreneurial about their work. You thrive on challenging and rewarding problems as well as understand that commit and work ethics are keys to your success.
Experience and skills that will help you succeed
- Several years' of experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Analysis, or Product Management
- Capable, understand, and can teach modern agile product development processes
- Exposure or direct experience in identifying and testing customer requirements
- Experienced a launch of a new product or service as one of the critical team members
- Outstanding testimonials and references from sales, product and executive managers
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent in both verbal, written and visual communication in English
Added bonus would be
- Experience with domain name registration either at a registrar or TLD registry
- Worked in a web hosting, shared hosting, or ecommerce application environment in the past few years
- Technical understanding of software architecture and processes is a bonus but not required
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
- We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
- We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
- Our process will consist of an initial conversation with a member of our People team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs. There will then be a competency-based interview with the Hiring Manager.
- We are working remotely at the moment but will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic.
- We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role will ideally be based at our London office but we are equally happy to consider candidates form the entire UK. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com