Marketing · London, St. Ingbert Flexible Remote
A little bit about us
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager of Brand Services, the Marketing Specialist supports the Marketing team in the day to day business, especially in marketing and advertising campaigns and their evaluations, website management and social media marketing. This full-time position requires a focused, flexible individual with a proven track record of communication skills and proficient written capabilities in mother tongue, and enjoys contributing to a global team. The role is home based, with occasional travel to offices in London (UK) or St Ingbert (DE) as required and permitted by global travel circumstances.
Key outcomes of the role
- Content creation for social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and creation and management of social media editorial plan
- Create sales support collateral content and fact sheets to make sure content is delivered to the highest standards
- Content creation for the blog and newsletter
- Work with the Marketing and Product Management team to support the marketing efforts of new product launches
- Monitor existing collateral to make sure all is fully up to date
- Collaborate with other teams on shared projects, and take part in cross-team peer support
- Strive for constant betterment of design, performance, revenue driving opportunities, tracking and conversions
- Help keep communication on the website fresh, up to date and following best SEO practices
- Create SEO and tracking websites’ performance reports monthly
- Support the management of customer communications through newsletters including subsequent reporting and strategies for maximizing use to email lists
- Produce CBSD blogs and manage topics and output from authors.
- Be proficient in (Active Campaign) email marketing and actively track performances and benchmark progress. Report findings to be included in monthly division reports.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with tracking and reporting of digital analytics, including social media, website, digital ads and SEO analytics
- Monitor and report on competitor websites, newsletters, social media, and other communications
- Support the Marketing team on any required projects
- Presentation of marketing topics in Confluence, working with JIRA
- Strong experience in a marketing role
- Very good technical understanding and expertise, preferably in the domain name or brand protection industries
- Relevant marketing systems and platform training/accreditation
- Strong logical thinking and quick perception
- Strong interest in digital media and marketing
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Good organisation and coordination skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creativity, flexibility and reliability
- English speaker, strong German language skills
Experience and skills that will help you succeed
- Experience in using Social Media business accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), Hootsuite, newsletter dispatch tools (preferably Active Campaign), SEO analytics and tools as SEMrush, Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
- We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
- Our process will consist of an initial conversation with a member of our People team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs. There will then be a competency-based interview with the Hiring Manager, followed by a written task.
- We are working remotely at the moment but will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic.
- We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role can be based remotely or at any of our European offices in Poland, Germany or UK. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable remote arrangements that will work for everyone. CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Diversity and Inclusion
CentralNic is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. In line with our diversity ambitions, we would be particularly excited to hear from underrepresented groups to help drive innovation and creativity. CentralNic recognises and encourages the valuable and enriching contribution that people from all backgrounds and experiences bring to the company and believe that all individuals should be treated on merit and without prejudice. With this in mind, we actively promote equality of opportunity and freedom from discrimination on grounds of age, cultural background, class, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, faith, language, and an individual’s health status. We will strive hard to remove conditions that place individuals at a disadvantage and challenge discrimination.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us or need us to make any reasonable adjustments, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com