Administration · Napier
A little bit about us
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
This role will be a part of CentralNic’s Fulfilment Team, which is part of the Global Shared Services.
To support organic growth and improve the customer experience, CentralNic is looking for an ambitious Fulfilment Officer to join its Napier Team. Reporting into the Team Leader, Registrations, this role will ideally be based in Napier, New-Zealand, where we will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic. This role sits within a diverse and international team where you will be working with colleagues located in Europe, North America and Australia and provides a fantastic opportunity to join the team at an exciting time!
As our Fulfilment Executive, you will gain exposure working with customers and colleagues within New-Zealand and overseas.
Your role will be to work with clients to assist with normal non-automated processes.
Key outcomes of the role will include:
- Implement database integrity
- Drive efficiency and process improvements
- Build customer relationships
- Provide advice both internal and external
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards
- Organise workload and deliver to deadlines as required
- Have a passion for customer excellence
- Bring demonstrable experience in databases and customer contact
- Be able to learn and understand our products quickly (with training)
- Be happy to interact with colleagues overseas
- Know how to establish relationships
- Be curious, research, and ask questions
- Be result and target driven
- Be working with the rest of the team in collaboration, using systems as appropriate
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Be a creative thinker, always thinking “how can we”
- Show a strong desire to succeed and make a difference
Experience and skills that will help you succeed
- A proven track record of delivery to tight deadlines
- Experience in customer service
- The ability to be calm under pressure
- Demonstrable attention to details
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
- We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
- We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
- Our process will consist of an initial conversation with a member of our People team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs. There will then be a competency-based interview with the Hiring Manager.
- We are working remotely at the moment but will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic.
- We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role will ideally be based at our Napier office. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com