Account manager - Domain Name
Sales · Paris Flexible Remote
A little bit about us
SafeBrands offers high quality personalized service to thousands of clients in its areas of excellence :
- global management of domain name portfolios
- legal support and brand / domain name monitoring
- strategy of securing brands on the Internet
We joined CentralNic in january 2021. We are part of an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online.
SafeBrands is based in France, in Marseille adnd have office in Paris and Nice.
CentralNic headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities.
We are looking for an account manager in Domain Name team.
develop, manage, and retain your customer portfolio
- develop the range of domain names, monitoring and SSL certificates, and associated products
- Identify business opportunities related to other business areas of the company
- Advise your clients and offer them the appropriate services
- Manage customer orders while respecting constraints and procedures
- Manage incoming requests
Experience and skills that will help you succeed
- Graduated from a business school with 5 years of experience in the commercial domain
- Experience in new technologies domain would be a plus
- Professional English and French written and spoken
- Communication with high level interlocutors
- Knowledge of CRM tools
- Capture of new customers
- Sales force
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
- We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
- We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
- Our process will consist of an initial conversation with a member of our People team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs. There will then be a competency-based interview with the Hiring Manager.
- We are working remotely at the moment but will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic.
- As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (google meets). We ensure a safe, engaging, and (until further notice) remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.
- We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role will ideally be based at our Paris office. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Team at email@example.com