Reseller Migration Specialist - EMEA
Customer Success · London Flexible Remote
A little bit about us
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
This role will be a part of CentralNic’s Customer Success team supporting the Reseller division. CentralNic Reseller is expanding our Reseller Migration team and we're looking for two ambitious domain name experts to join us during this exciting expansion of the Migrations team in the UK – either from our Edinburgh or London offices where we will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic.
This team is designed to assist our Reseller customers in their migration needs while moving large portfolios of domain names from many Registrars to CentralNic's Reseller platform. This is a fast-paced and highly rewarding role which will make part of the industry's leading Customer Success & Migration team.
- Have a passion for customer service especially online
- Bring strong Domain Name knowledge and transfer skills
- Bring demonstrable experience in problem-solving and having a logical approach to your work
- Know how to establish rapport quickly with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Be curious, research, and ask questions
- Be a team player and collaborate with the the rest of the team
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Have exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be a creative thinker, always thinking “how can we”
- Show a strong desire to succeed and make a difference
Experience and skills that will help you succeed
- You will have in-depth knowledge of Domain Names ccTLDs, gTLDs and New gTLDs with good understanding of Domain Name Transfer processes
- Have a logical approach to your work
- Be self-motivated and willing to understand business networks
- Be a fast learner as you try to understand our products quickly
- Be a team player and collaborate with different departments
- Have strong attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
- We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech) and a competitive package
- We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
- Our process will consist of an initial conversation with a member of our People Team to make sure your expectations of the role are aligned with the business needs. There will then be a competency-based interview with the Hiring Manager, followed by a last stage with one of our colleagues of the Reseller division.
- We are working remotely at the moment but will be taking a hybrid approach post-pandemic.
- We aim to keep you informed throughout the process so we will be communicative and transparent throughout (which also happens to be one of our company values)! ☺
The role will ideally be based at our London or Edinburgh offices. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com