Technology · St. Ingbert, London, Kraków Fully Remote
A little bit about us
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
What we do
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email, and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. CentralNic is also currently expanding its monetisation offering to acquire traffic and optimise online marketing activities. To learn more about the company, please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer that will be an integral part of the IT Engineering team working on a broad range of projects, focusing on developing and managing our own software products. We are looking for a dedicated colleague who demonstrates excellent knowledge around full lifecycle software development.
- Development of new features and updating existing systems as part of a multi-skilled team
- Collaboration with frontend developers, and systems teams on integration and deployment
- Testing new features and services Implement, improve, maintain and monitor assigned software applications and services
- Meaningful documentation of all assigned software applications and services
- Update all assigned tasks in the project management system on a regular basis in compliance with the company's requirements for task management
- Suggest and implement improvements to make the system more stable and efficient.
- Collaborate with other teams on shared projects, and take part in cross-team peer support
- At least 3 years good experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- At least 2 years experience backend web development with PHP and at least one other backend programming language, i.e. Perl, Python or Ruby
- Experience integrating with webservices including REST, but also legacy web services
- Strong experience with re-usable HTML / CSS Strong experience with relational databases such as MySQL or Postgres
- Strong understanding of current best practices for frontend and backend development
- Strong, effective communicator
- Willing to learn and able to work independently
What we offer in return
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression
- Lovely office location
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to working with diverse and international teams
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills
The role can be based remotely or at any of our European offices in Poland, Germany or UK. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable remote arrangements that will work for everyone. CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.