Service Delivery Manager (Data Migration)
Technology · St. Ingbert, London, Munich, Altstadt-Lehel Flexible Remote
We are an ambitious company founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (CNIC), which is growing quickly through acquisition. We live and breathe our values and are committed to the growth of our business that we achieve through the growth and development of our people. We are successful because we recognise that our people are at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to enable the global economy to achieve its online aspirations.
To learn more about the company please go to our website www.centralNic.com.
What we do
Headquartered in St. Ingbert, Germany, Key-Systems GmbH is a global player in the internet and domain industry. As a large ICANN accredited domain registrar, we have a leading market position, selling domain names, hosting and DNS services to customers all over the world. Besides our core business of domain registrations, we offer comprehensive additional IT services through differently targeted business divisions and subsidiaries including the operation of a registry, virtual servers, SSL certificates and brand monitoring.
The Service Delivery Manager (Data Migration) is responsible for the Management of Domain Migration projects - this means planning, organization, resourcing, coordination and reporting. He works closely with customers and with our internal departments like Sales, Technical Support and Software Engineering. This role will be a part of CentralNic’s Reseller division. The main duty is to enable the Reseller Department to conduct several migrations in parallel, to deliver in time and budget, ensure high quality for our customers and professional processing internally. The Service Delivery Manager (Data Migration) delivers assistance externally and internally in order to facilitate operative business and projects success.
This is an exciting position for someone who is hands on problem solvers, looking to join a dynamic, growing business and a highly motivated and supportive team. The ideal candidate is a team player who loves to interact and connect with various departments as well as communicating with our clients to provide great customer service.
We are looking forward receiving your application.
Key Outcomes of the role will include:
- Plan customer migration projects (time and resources) while ensuring clear and precise scope of projects
- Create and maintain plans and forecasts with specified budgets and milestones against which you execute
- Assist Sales department in customer communication
- Review the existing documentation and create further documentation and guidelines for internal and external purposes
- Stay in contact with the customer in the whole migration process, foster collaborative relationships with key client stakeholders
- Be the main contact partner internally and externally for all organizational or technical questions with the customer communication
- Ensure proper usage of planning tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Report to various stakeholders about project progress and adjustments, address issues timely – as well internally as with the customers
- Identify critical success factors across the project lifecycle and implement improvements in methods and workflows accordingly
Ideally you will
- Have completed a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or a similar field with a strong affinity to IT topics
- Have already built several years of experience as a Technical Project Manager, preferable in a software development environment and ideally in managing data migration projects
- Bring solid experience in customer communication and stakeholder management
- Demonstrate strong organizational and analytical skills
- Have multitasking skills but also be able to keep attention to the details even in complex situations
- Showcase excellent communication and moderation skills both verbal and written in English
- Excel at liaising between business and technical areas, proven leadership skills
- Hands-on, problem-solving and decision-making attitude
Nice if you
- Have some experience with domain names, Internet, DNS and ICANN policies
- Have some exposure to cloud-based architecture and software processes
- Have experience of working in a complex, multi-priority organization
- Have experience in classical as well as in agile project environment
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons to come on board our team of talented professionals, but here are just a few…
- We are collaborative, fair, consciously inclusive, and flexible
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- We offer a range of benefits (including your choice of tech, educational program) and a competitive package
- We offer a great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the online services industry
We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com. Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.