Technical Process Manager
Technology · St. Ingbert, London Flexible Remote
Our mission is to be the company that empowers online aspirations. As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 250 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To learn more about the company please go to our website www.centralNic.com.
Headquartered in St. Ingbert, Germany, Key-Systems GmbH is a global player in the internet and domain industry. As a large ICANN accredited domain registrar, we have a leading market position, selling domain names, hosting and DNS services to customers all over the world. Besides our core business of domain registrations, we offer comprehensive additional IT services through differently targeted business divisions and subsidiaries including the operation of a registry, virtual servers, SSL certificates and brand monitoring.
The Technical Process Management (TPM) is a gateway between our technical support and development teams. The Technical Process Manager relieves our development department while helping them with troubleshooting, investigating and technical issues. The Technical Process Manager is communicating customer needs to internal teams and maintaining system knowledge that enables the support team to deliver the highest quality customer care.
- Support our technical support team with challenging customer requests
- Developing tools for our technical support team
- Support our software development team with researching and bug fixing
- Create reporting and data analysis
- Migrating domain portfolios
- Write documentation in our knowledge base (Confluence)
- Create concepts of trainings for support employees
Ideally you will
- Have completed a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field
- Have experience with Linux based operating systems, command line and Database (preferred MySQL)
- Proficiency with at least one web development language, such as Python or Perl
- Have experience in Internet, Domains and DNS
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills so as to be able to relate with people
- Ability to work independently (also remotely)
- Showcase excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
Nice if you
- Bring experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence
We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.