TPP - Technical Support (Tier 2)
Customer Success · Sydney
Our mission is to be the company that enables everyone to achieve their aspirations online. As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To learn more about the company please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
CentralNic is well positioned for the next stage of developing a global company that drives the growth of the digital economy, giving shareholders exposure to the fastest-growing customers, products and markets in our sector worldwide.
To support the organic growth and a highly acquisitive agenda, CentralNic is looking for an ambitious TPP - Technical Support (Tier 2) to join its Customer Success Department. This is an exciting and varied opportunity to gain wider skills and participate in the future growth of this organisation.
- Answer customer queries and issues via our telephone,live chat or email support systems relating to the use of domain names and any other products we sell or offer support for.
- Provide superior technical support to customers.
- Ensure KPIs are met during your shift.
- Escalate complex issues to the Support Team Leader.
- Make outgoing calls as required to our customer database.
- Process requests on behalf of our customers to activate, update, and make changes as requested by the customer.
- Provide administrative support to enable customers to activate and use their product.
- Work through email support tickets on the help desk.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is consistently maintained through timely responses to inquiries and calls.
- Upsell products to the customer base.
- Provide invoices and receipts for services provided to customers, including currency conversion.
- Ensure all activities comply with global compliance requirements, legal requirements, ethical standards and Company policies and procedures.
- Liaise with other departments and answer staff questions and emails.
- Actively participate in your own professional development and training.
- Have Information Security Awareness Responsibilities including:
- Being prepared to undergo additional security awareness training.
- Awareness of the disciplinary procedures for security breaches.
- Adhering to the information security procedures in accordance with requirements of our published policies and procedures.
You will need to:
- Have a passion for customer service especially online.
- Bring strong technical skills.
- Bring demonstrable experience in problem solving and having a logical approach to your work.
- Be self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Be a fast learner as you try to understand our products quickly.
- Know how to establish rapport quickly with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Be curious, research and ask questions.
- Be a team player and collaborate with the the rest of the team.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Be a creative thinker, always thinking “how can we”.
- Show a strong desire to succeed and make a difference.
What we offer in return:
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Career progression.
- Lovely office locations.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- The opportunity to working with diverse and international teams.
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills.
- Paid leave on your birthday!
The role will ideally be based at our Napier office in New-Zealand or at our office in Sydney, Australia. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.