Customer Support Consultant Level 1
Our mission is to be the company that enables everyone to achieve their aspirations online. As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To learn more about the company please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
CentralNic is well positioned for the next stage of developing a global company that drives the growth of the digital economy, giving shareholders exposure to the fastest-growing customers, products and markets in our sector worldwide.
To support the organic growth and a highly acquisitive agenda, CentralNic is looking for an ambitious Customer Support Consultant (Level 1) to join its Customer Success Department. This is an exciting and varied opportunity to gain wider skills and participate in the future growth of this group.
- Provide technical support to customers via phone/email/chat relating to Domains/DNS/Registry/Transfers/Migrations
- Ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are met during your shift
- Escalate complex issues to Level 2 support
- Process requests on behalf of our customers to activate, update, and make changes as requested by the customer
- Provide administrative support to enable customers to activate and use their products
- Work through email support tickets and/or live chat
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is consistently maintained through a timely and complete response to inquiries/calls
- Upsell products to the customer base
- Provide invoices/receipts for the services supplied to the customers, including currency conversion
- Ensure all activities comply with global compliance requirements, legal requirements, ethical standards and Company policies and procedures
- Liaise with other departments and answer staff questions and emails
- Actively participate in your own professional development and training
- Take responsibility for the security of the information you will be handling
- Be prepared to undergo additional security awareness training
- Be made aware of the disciplinary procedures for security breaches
- Adhere to the information security procedures in accordance with requirements of our published policies and procedures
You will need to have:
- Ability and motivation to work on your own initiative, adhering to schedule and job requirements
- Bring demonstrable experience in and have a passion for Customer Service
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to deal with ambiguity and difficult situations
- Be curious, research and ask questions to understand our products quickly
- Be result and target driven while using a logical approach to your work
- Be a team player and collaborate with the wider team
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Be a creative thinker, always thinking “how can we”
- Show a strong desire to succeed and make a difference
It would be advantageous if you had:
- Industry Knowledge - Domains, DNS, Registry, Transfers, Migrations
- Have prior knowledge of the ICANN policy
What we offer in return
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression
- Lovely office locations
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to work with diverse and international teams
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills
- You have paid leave on your birthday!
The role will ideally be based at our Napier office in New-Zealand or at our office in Sydney, Australia. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.