Group Financial Analyst/ Luxembourg or London
Finance · London, Luxembourg Flexible Remote
Our mission is to be the company that enables everyone to achieve their aspirations online.
As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 250 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To find out more please click to https://www.centralnic.com/.
You will partner with the business at group level to help them make informed decisions based on the structured financial information provided. The Group Financial Analyst will support new projects and initiatives, driving performance, building plans, as well as managing regular reporting and forecasting. You will enable informed business discussions via robust and structured reporting, improved planning modelling. You will proactively work on continuous process improvement which you implement and communicate effectively throughout the organisation. You are organised and always make sure results of the business are properly recorded and the assets of the business are protected. The Group Financial Analyst will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and will be a creative and analytical problem solver. You are smart and have a holistic approach when looking at numbers. You will see the correlations between group wide divisional data and have the ability to make sense out of it. You have the experience in building processes and cleanse large data sets relating to intangible assets.
This role is for someone who is hands on problem solvers and doesn't get intimidated by mathematical challenges. You are a proficient user of excel and can utilise it at a high level to bring data to life.
- Be in charge for budgeting and forecasting, while building strong business relationships with stakeholders at group level
- Be responsible for collecting and reconciling large data sets
- Build and manage reporting and communication data to the group divisions and different functions
- Be busy building new processes and put in place a structure around analytics and reporting
- See the relations between figures and be able to suggest holistic solutions to analyse revenue and other data sources
You will need to have
- Experience working as a Financial Analyst before
- Drive to solve problems and suggest solutions
- The ability to work autonomously
- The confidence in your knowledge to challenge the business
- The resilience and the positive mindset to solve mentally challenging tasks
- Completed at least few of your CIMA papers or equivalent
- Experience working with intangible assets
- Specific sector experience such as IT, internet, services, tech, telco or equivalent
- The experience or the willingness of working within an international group, which requires some degree of flexibility around your working hours from time to time
What we offer in return
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Lovely office locations
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to working with diverse and international teams
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills
- Eye care vouchers
The role is based at CentralNic’s HQ near St Paul’s in London or in Luxembourg. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.