Senior Project Manager - Retail
Project Management · London Flexible Remote
CentralNic - Senior Project Manager
Our mission is to be the company that enables everyone to achieve their aspirations online. As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To learn more about the company please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
CentralNic is well positioned for the next stage of developing a global company that drives the growth of the digital economy, giving shareholders exposure to the fastest-growing customers, products and markets in our sector worldwide.
To support the organic growth and a highly acquisitive agenda, CentralNic is looking for a hands on, technical Senior Project Manager to join its Transformation Office with a secondary reporting line into a Head of Division.
This is an excellent opportunity for a focussed and detailed individual who has significant experience of delivering domain related technology projects, integrations and initiatives in a maturing technology team within publicly listed and high growth, global organisations with a highly acquisitive nature.
The role will report to the Transformation Director and will partner closely with one of our high growth divisions, ensuring all identified projects are delivered to time, quality and budget within that division.
- Works alongside product and divisional leadership to establish short and long-term divisional objectives and ensures project teams meet them.
- Delivers technical and other projects, hands on
- Recruits, hires, and trains project team members
- Develops regular project budgets and plans to support divisional growth
- Implements and ensures all projects are managed to the CentralNic Project Methodology
- Manages risks and Issues across the division, ensuring blockers are removed
- Produces key metrics and reports into the Transformation Office to ensure visibility and escalations are managed
- Assigns tasks to team members to ensure project objectives are completed as required.
- Communicates expectations to team members.
First 6 months deliverables
- Develop a delivery plan for all product roadmaps within the division
- Develop integration plans for all Technical integration across the division
- Establish excellent working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Ensure reporting is clear, risks are managed and key project management materials are in place for all projects
- Ensure that project milestones are achieved on all projects
You will need to
- Be resilient and able to work with all types of stakeholders
- Show a strong willingness to take responsibility
- Get your hands dirty
- Be able to show a strong track record in both change and communications delivery
- Be able to work across the group alongside very senior staff
- Show good understanding of the M&A process with particular focus on technical integrations
- Deliver strong advisory and facilitation at all levels
- Have strong influencing and relationship skills. Must be able to influence without the need for direct authority.
- Bring excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the domain industry, specifically around retail, wholesale or reseller operations would be advantageous
- Have excellent technical project management experience in a related industry
- Have a flexible approach to work and be prepared to travel or work with different time zones, globally
- German language skills would be advantageous
What we offer in return
- A fantastic, sleeves rolled up, get on with it, team
- Excellent opportunities for growth
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression
- Lovely office location
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to working with diverse and international teams
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills
The role will ideally be based at our London office. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com
This role is not suitable for those without a right to work in the specified location
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.