Frontend Developer - Retail
Technology · London, St. Ingbert Fully Remote
Our mission is to be the company that enables everyone to achieve their aspirations online. As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To learn more about the company please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
CentralNic is well positioned for the next stage of developing a global company that drives the growth of the digital economy, giving shareholders exposure to the fastest-growing customers, products and markets in our sector worldwide.
We are seeking a Frontend Developer to strengthen our innovative team. Headquartered in St. Ingbert since August 2018, we are part of the multinational internet services holding company CentralNic Group PLC, based in the United Kingdom. Our focus is the professional operation of IT infrastructure for business customers and private clients with sophisticated needs. We are committed to providing the highest standards of performance, availability and security. As a full service provider, we develop individual project solutions in partnership with our clients by relying on long-standing experience in the fields Internet, networks and high availability solutions.
You will have
- HTML/CSS practical
- Nice to have some knowledge of PHP
- Moustache templates (very simple templating can be learned very fast)
- Skeleton CSS framework + Less CSS pre-processing
- Responsive web design skills
- Source control – particularly GIT
- Good system documentation skills
- Have knowledge about basic cloud infrastructure and AWS services
- Have knowledge about Agile methodology, particularly SCRUM
- Know how to use Atlassian tools - JIRA & Confluence
- Familiarity with NoSQL
- Knowledge of VUE/React/Angular will be desirable
- Comfortable working cross functionally and with remote teams
- Have Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering or similar qualification
- Be an analytical and systematic problem solver
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) will be an advantage
- Docker container knowledge and experience
What we offer in return
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression
- Lovely office location
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to working with diverse and international teams
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills
The role will ideally be based at our St. Ingbert or Bonn office. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org