Financial Analyst (m/f/d)
Finance · St. Ingbert Flexible Remote
Our mission is to be the company that enables everyone to achieve their aspirations online. As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To learn more about the company please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
To strengthen our Finance team, CentralNic Germany GmbH is looking for a Group Accounting Officer. Our daughter company, Key-Systems GmbH, headquartered in St. Ingbert, Saarland, Germany, has been active on the international market as a domain registrar and web host since 2000. Key-Systems and CentralNic Germany are part of the London-based CentralNic Group PLC.
To learn more about Key-Systems GmbH please go to our website www.key-systems.net.
CentralNic is well positioned for the next stage of developing a global company that drives the growth of the digital economy, giving shareholders exposure to the fastest-growing customers, products and markets in our sector worldwide.
To support the organic growth and a highly acquisitive agenda, CentralNic Germany GmbH is looking for an ambitious Group Accountant Officer to join its Finance Department. This is an exciting and varied opportunity to gain wider financial and commercial skills and participate in the future growth.
- Prepare the monthly reportings
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and annual financial statements
- Analyse economic key figures
You will need to
- Have completed a degreee with focus on accounting, taxation or controlling or comparable training with relevant experience
- Have advanced Excel user knowledge and the ability to work with very large data sets
- Bring experience in the creation or auditing of annual financial statements
- Show experience in the use of financial accounting software (e.g. Datev, lucanet, SAP)
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills in German and English, both oral and in writing
- Have exceptional analytical skills, strong understanding of numbers and attention to detail
What we offer in return
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression
- Lovely office location
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to working with diverse and international teams
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills
The role will ideally be based at our St. Ingbert office. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.