Lead Business Analyst
Project Management · London Flexible Remote
Our mission is to be the company that enables everyone to achieve their aspirations online. As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To learn more about the company please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
CentralNic is well positioned for the next stage of developing a global company that drives the growth of the digital economy, giving shareholders exposure to the fastest-growing customers, products and markets in our sector worldwide.
To support organic growth and a highly acquisitive agenda, CentralNic is looking for an ambitious Lead Business Analyst to join its Transformation Office. This is an exciting and varied opportunity to gain wider analysis and commercial skills and participate in the future growth.
The role reports directly to the Transformation Director who is delivering a fast paced change across the business, which includes all business and technology streams. Key interactions will be with senior leaders across the business as well as business and technical teams. Initially there will be no reports, however the role is expected to grow significantly and the role holder will eventually own Business Analysis across the company.
- Setup and lead the inception of Business Analysis across the organisation, documenting processes, changing ways of working and improving the quality of all processes.
- Evaluate business processes, document and make improvements alongside the Transformation Director
- Eventual line management of Business Analysts and Junior Business Analysts
- Create detailed business analysis documentation to a high standard, across the company
- Evaluate business systems and processes, end to end against user needs to formulate and document changes, delivering to agreed scope, cost, quality and time objectives
- Interpret data and translate user requirements into detailed specifications that are clear and concise and without ambiguity
- Leading and facilitating workshops with multiple stakeholders to establish requirements during project initiation
- Work closely with third party providers where applicable
- Engage with stakeholders, articulating complex solutions in a business language to enable the business user to understand solutions
You will need to
- Significant commercial experience as a Business Analyst, ideally gained in the domain industry, or at least around technology
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Detailed analytical abilities, inquisitive nature and not settling until all questions answered and understood
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely in order for members of change and non-change areas to understand quickly and make appropriate business decisions
- Able to draw out the key risks and opportunities, and able to summarise succinctly both verbally and in report format
- Strong stakeholder management skills, working with Head Ofs and Director level colleagues
What we offer in return
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression
- Lovely office location
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to working with diverse and international teams
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills
The role will ideally be based at our London office. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.