Accounting Assistant (m/f/d)
Finance · St. Ingbert Temporarily Remote
Our mission is to be the company that enables everyone to achieve their aspirations online. Headquartered in St. Ingbert, Germany, Key-Systems GmbH is the leading developer of domain technologies and currently manages more than 4 million domains on behalf of customers in over 250 countries. Our team is focused, and continually driven to bring customers the best technological solutions, TLD offerings, customer support and domain products to make their internet goals a reality. Since August 2018, Key-Systems GmbH is part of the multinational internet services holding company CentralNic Group PLC, based in the United Kingdom.
To learn more about the company please go to our website https://www.key-systems.net.
To support the organic growth and a highly acquisitive agenda, Key-Systems GmbH is looking for an ambitious Junior Analyst (Billing/Controlling) to join our finance team. This is an exciting and varied opportunity to gain wider financial and commercial skills and participate in the future growth.
- Processing of travel expense reports, daily per diems and receipts
- Independent receivables management and dunning process
- Independent invoicing and accruals, prepare and send invoices to clients and customers
- Assisting the company‘s accountant in preparation of monthly and annual financial statements including bot not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable and account reconciliation
- Controlling evaluations
- Processing billing requests in English and German
- General organizational activities
- You have a degree with focus on controlling or accounting or comparable education
- You are reliable, independent, accurate and able to learn quickly
- You have a strong working knowledge of MS Office
- You have very good organizational skills, a strong attention to detail and an excellent understanding of numbers
- You have strong written and spoken German and English
What we offer in return
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- Career progression
- Lovely office location
- The opportunity to working with diverse and international teams
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills
The role will be based at our St. Ingbert office.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.