Sales · Napier
Our mission is to be the company that enables everyone to achieve their aspirations online. As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To learn more about the company please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
As part of the CentralNic Group, Instra Corporation is one of the world's most experienced and trusted domain name registrars. It holds registry accreditations across the globe in countries such as United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Brazil and many more, and is ICANN accredited.
To work closely with customers throughout the sales process, Instra is looking for an ambitious Sales Consultant to join its Retail Division. It is an exciting and varied opportunity to gain wider financial and commercial skills and participate in the future growth.
Work hard to network and negotiate with potential clients generating revenue for the company.
- Handle any enquires produced by the client, investigate the issue and provide the necessary feedback
- Assist the account managers handling the administrative tasks
- Work hard to network and negotiate with potential clients generating revenue for the company
- Support customers in sales enquiries and making sales related calls
- Reply to customer inquiries received via our ticketing system
- Manage invoicing / receipting of services provided to customers, including currency conversion
- Liaise with other departments and answer staff questions and emails related to the domain registration, renewal, transfer & update
- Work to achieve revenue and calling targets
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is consistently maintained through timely and complete responses to inquiries/calls
- Ensure all activities comply with global compliance requirements, legal requirements, ethical standards and Instra policies and procedures
You will need to
- Have a passion for retail and sales
- Bring demonstrable experience in handling customer queries
- Be utterly customer service oriented and take pride in ensuring that our customers are happy and satisfied with our offering
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Be able to understand our products and services
- Be curious, research and ask questions about what we do, how we do it and why
- Be result and target driven
- Be working with the rest of the team in collaboration, and make sure you track your activity in order to ensure visibility
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Be a creative thinker, always thinking “how can we”
- Show a strong desire to succeed and make a difference
What we offer in return
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression
- Lovely office location
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to working with diverse and international teams
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills
The role will ideally be based at our Napier office. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.