Operations Associate for the Registry Services Division
London Temporarily Remote
Our mission is to be the company that enables everyone to achieve their aspirations online. As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To learn more about the company please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
CentralNic is well positioned for the next stage of developing a global company that drives the growth of the digital economy, giving shareholders exposure to the fastest-growing customers, products and markets in our sector worldwide.
To support the organic growth and a highly acquisitive agenda, CentralNic is looking for an ambitious Operations Associate to join its Registry Services Division.
You will be a part of an elite team of super-achievers who run the world's best domain registry platform, which helps its registry clients successfully operate and market their Top Level Domains, and help registrars to easily and efficiently register and manage domain names, with a relentless focus on technical excellence, flexibility, and a close working relationship with key stakeholders. This position is responsible for supporting all core functions of the Product and Project team.
Reporting directly to the Senior Product Manager, you will have the responsibility of delivering solutions for varied types of tasks and problems across the division (eg: market research, user experience design, data analysis and reporting).
- Provide support for high priority projects which ensures that objectives and goals are met
- Collaborate with multiple teams within the company to identify, review and solve problems.
- Manage communications for the Registry group internally and externally to the rest of the company.
- Build new processes and optimise existing processes. Identify gaps in processes and find practical solutions
- Ensure operations, development, and everything in between is working smoothly on a daily basis
- Analyse data and come up with business intelligence actionable information
- Work with the project team to develop registry articles for internal and external use
- Maintain the product and project library
- Plan and execute internal/external meetings and events by providing materials, agendas, schedules
- Manage email distribution lists and groups
- Work alongside the Project Manage to ensure customer satisfaction and deal with any complaints.
- Manage the ICANN Portal
- Regularly complete competitive analysis to give insight into our product strategy, improvements and initiatives
- Analyse published data and statistics and assess future trends to input into the product roadmap
- Evaluate the past performance of a product and suggest improvements
You will need to
- Be Flexible: You will be required to work with an agile approach in an growing agile environment.
- Be efficient with Task Management: You are able to deal with unexpected situations and initiate actions.
- Be proficient at Information Management: Great with data! You are able to draw conclusions and integrate data and deal with incomplete information and show proactiveness in addressing organisational challenges. You are able to formulate alternative and creative ideas.
- Be a Team Player: You are exemplary in what you do and support your colleagues with your knowledge to move CentralNic forward. You demonstrate great communication skills in a variety of contexts.
- Be a Self Motivator: Finding a balance between keeping focus and being flexible. You have a strong self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion and celebrate those with the team. You have a mindset focused on growth. You have a desire to learn.
We are a global team, so frequent and clear written and verbal communication is essential.
- Highly capable with MS Office , gsuite, JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent communication skills
- A good eye for detail and a high level of accuracy with data entry and complex specifications
- Strong track record of delivering on time, to budget and mitigating risks/issues
- Knowledge of the domain name industry (desirable)
What we offer in return
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression
- Lovely office location
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to working with diverse and international teams
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills
The role will ideally be based at our London office at St. Paul's. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.