Regulatory Compliance Officer
Legal & Compliance · Munich, Altstadt-Lehel, St. Ingbert, London Flexible Remote
Our mission is to be the company that enables everyone to achieve their aspirations online. As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To learn more about the company please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
CentralNic is well positioned for the next stage of developing a global company that drives the growth of the digital economy, giving shareholders exposure to the fastest-growing customers, products and markets in our sector worldwide.
To support the organic growth and a highly acquisitive agenda CentralNic is looking for an Compliance Officer for Europe to join its Compliance function. The Compliance Officer will report directly to the Group Compliance Officer.
- Review, development and implement all areas of the compliance framework using Group policies with local adaptations when required
- Ensure all staff are provided with suitable compliance training and support a strong compliance culture across the business
- Create internal controls to ensure compliance with group policies and monitor adherence to them
- Proactively auditing processes, practices and documents for each department
- Keep up to date with applicable legal and regulatory compliance requirements locally
- Collaborating with local counterparts about updated rules within the countries we are based on as well as European changes on data protection legislation (GDPR)
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies
- Coordinate and support local teams on business continuity and disaster recovery planning
You will need to have
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience
- Strong German language skills both written and oral
- Strong understanding of compliance regulations in Germany and any other European jurisdictions
- Some experience in Compliance
- Ability to work in a self-directed and remote environment
- Proven working experience in an international environment is a plus
- Fluent English language skills - written and spoken
- Effective stakeholder management skills and ability to learn new systems and processes
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver tasks on time to tight deadlines
- Excellent collaboration skills and be comfortable working cross functionally
What we offer in return
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression
- Lovely office location
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to working with diverse and international teams
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills
The role will ideally be based remote or either at our St Ingbert or Luxembourg office. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.