1st Line Technical Support
Customer Success · London Flexible Remote
Our mission is to be the company that enables everyone to achieve their aspirations online. As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To learn more about the company please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
CentralNic is well positioned for the next stage of developing a global company that drives the growth of the digital economy, giving shareholders exposure to the fastest-growing customers, products and markets in our sector worldwide.
CentralNic Reseller is expanding our technical support team and we are excited to be looking for UK based team members in Edinburgh or London.
CentralNic’s Reseller division manages and markets domain names and associated products through a large network of resellers. The division has approximately 20,000 resellers who sell domain names to end-user customers in over 250 countries globally. The division distributes around 1,200 domain extensions through its reseller network, one of the widest range of domain extensions offered in the industry. In addition, the Reseller division supplies products associated with domain names such as website hosting and website security certificates.
Technical Support is responsible for the management of all bound queries from our customers relating to our products and services; namely
- Domain Names
- Hosting (cPanel, WHM & VPS)
- Office 365
Customers are supported through Chat, Ticketing and inbound/outbound calls. The team is also fully responsible for our publicly facing FAQ and Guide and the maintenance of it. It is a real team effort; adding to articles, creating new ones and generally keeping it up to date in the ever changing Domain Name and Hosting world.
You will be
- Offering excellent customer service skills
- Processing support requests ticketing, chat & voice calls
- Analysing of technical problems reported by customers
- Cooperating with technical departments in order to create new products and improve existing products
- Assisting with Domain Name Management – Registration, Transfers, Renewals & Updates – as well as compliance, administration and ccTLD policy adherence
- Supporting IT team in order to optimize the frontend and backend systems
- Reviewing 360 Documentation and Administration
- Providing strong cooperation with IT & Sales department to provide customer’s feedback to them
- Cooperating with other Support departments in order to compare and integrate systems
- Industry Knowledge (Domain Name Industry)
- Hosting Knowledge - specifically cPanel & WHM
- Domain Name Process Knowledge (ccTLDs, gTLDs & nTLDs)
- Domain Name Admin and Policy Knowledge
- Full understanding of DNS
- Understanding of the basic triage processes while dealing with Domain Names, DNS and Hosting
- Exposure to Office 365
- Open and interested in learning something about the Domain Industry and offered products
- IT educated
- Strong written and spoken English (other European languages are a plus)
- Strong customer service experience in similar industry or within an IT environment
- Good analysis and solution competence for technical problems
- Highly motivated and flexible
- Independent way of working
- Interested in helping others
- Strong customer service ethos
- Able to work under pressure and cope with changing priorities
- Team player
- Excellent communications – both written and oral
What we offer in return
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression
- Lovely office location
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to work with diverse and international teams
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunities to develop your skills
Edinburgh or London (blend of work from home and office based)
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.