Head of Marketing
Sales · London Flexible Remote
Our mission is to be the company that enables everyone to achieve their aspirations online. As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To learn more about the company please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
CentralNic is well positioned for the next stage of developing a global company that drives the growth of the digital economy, giving shareholders exposure to the fastest-growing customers, products and markets in our sector worldwide.
Reporting to the Head of Brand Services, the Head of Marketing will be responsible for the development and delivery of marketing plans for the Brand Services entities. The Head of Marketing is a marketing specialist who applies their knowledge of the domain industry to the Brand Services division while contributing to the larger Group with thought leadership and direct efforts on shared projects.
This full-time position provides an opportunity to shape, lead and drive the marketing for the Division in a high-growth environment. It will require exceptional ability to market effectively through digital channels, blended with more traditional marketing capabilities.
This position requires a focused, flexible individual with a proven track record of exceptional project management and communication skills, a natural ability to connect with others (both on and offline), proficient written capabilities in mother tongue, and enjoys contributing to a fast moving team environment. The Head of Marketing is accountable for taking projects and programs from concept through full activation, data collection and measurement reporting.
The role is home based, with travel to and from various global offices as required and as permitted by global travel circumstances. The role involves working closely with the senior leaders of the Brand Services Division.
You will be
Manage the day-to-day internal and external communications content.
- Focused on lead generation through outreach via digital channels to relevant contacts and brands, the key deliverable of this role is the creation of inbound leads to be handed over the new business sales teams.
- Manage the day-to-day internal and external communications content
- Using relevant data sources, putting together campaigns to target specific industries and roles that position CBSD as an innovative industry leader and a trusted partner of choice for brand owners.
- Stay connected and informed on Brand Services activities/plans by regular communications with departments and teams
- Comprehensively inform customers of technical and legal changes and innovations, product updates and offers
- New projects lead for initiatives such as webinars: research, content creation, coordination, and performance measurement
- Create sales support collateral content and fact sheets to make sure content is delivered to the highest standards. Regularly connect with the Sales team to identify other items that may support revenue driving initiatives
- Monitor existing collateral to make sure all is fully up to date
- Actively participate in research and planning of new product and service launch communications, includes working cross reseller brands and with the PM team
- Be proficient in ActiveCampaign email marketing and actively track performances and benchmark progress. Report findings to be included in monthly division reports.
- Be fully responsible and accountable for the Brand Services division’s websites and content being up to date at all times
- Strive for constant betterment of design, performance, revenue driving opportunities, tracking and conversions
- Responsible for all Customer newsletters and marketing emails, including subsequent reporting and strategies for maximizing use to email lists.
- Responsible for scheduling and delivery of CBSD Webinar series, arrangement and briefing of presenters (internal and external) - produce CBSD blogs and manage topics and output from authors.
- Work with other members of the CentralNic Brand Services team to maximize best practices in all communications and sales and marketing initiatives
- Actively contribute ideas to keep CentralNic Brand Services brands positioned as industry leading
- Promote articles through appropriate mechanisms
- Monitor and report on competitor websites, newsletters, social media, and other communications with teammates to make sure CBSD brands are leaders and develop and maintain competitive advantage
- Manage External events. Negotiate with suppliers. Identify event themes and participation levels. Manage all aspects of event from start to finish
You will have
- Strong experience and deep knowledge of the domain name or associated industry
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
- Experience in lead generation through digital channels
- Experience in using Social Media platforms, analysing returns and creating campaigns
- Creative, innovative problem solver
- Ambitious visionary, open to new ideas and different approaches
- Able to pitch and develop own ideas and translate them into practical results
- Willing to learn and self-improve
- Dutiful in the execution of own work and towards the team
- Able to work well in a team and on own-initiative and remotely
- Able to keep deadlines
- Always interested in helping others
- Able to self-organise and complete tasks independently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, attention to detail
- Creativity, flexibility and reliability
- Fluent in English, second language advantageous
What we offer in return
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression
- Lovely office location
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to working with diverse and international teams
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills
The role will ideally be based at our London office. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.