Customer Support Executive
Sales · Bonn, St. Ingbert Flexible Remote
Our mission is to be the company that enables everyone to achieve their aspirations online. As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To learn more about the company please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
CentralNic is well positioned for the next stage of developing a global company that drives the growth of the digital economy, giving shareholders exposure to the fastest-growing customers, products and markets in our sector worldwide.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Support for the DACH region, the role will be responsible for Customer Support tasks and objectives as part of the Customer Support team, located in our St Ingbert office (or remote), supporting Brand Services clients. Our Brand Services division is focused on providing domain name and brand protection services to organizations all over the world. The role is based in our St Ingbert office (or remote, preferred European time zone) in a casual workplace, working closely with our sales and customer support teams located across the world.
The role will be responsible for Customer Support tasks and objectives as part of the Customer Support team, part of the CentralNic Brand Services division, including:
- Management of Customer Support tasks and objectives
- Interaction with customers on a variety of channels such as phone, email and ticketing system
- Addressing and resolving customer issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Handling of specific tasks for Key Accounts based on high-level Service Level Agreements
- Escalation management and troubleshooting for customer portal
- Collaboration with 2nd level support, Global Fulfillment and Product Management teams
- Assisting with client onboarding and especially domain migration projects
- Assisting to improve customer support and business processes
- Documentation and maintenance of internal knowledge base
- Support international Account Management teams across the globe
- Attend regular BrandShelter Customer Support and team meetings
- Contribution to the division’s overall objectives and key results
Experience and Education Required
- Knowledge of the domain name industry ideal
- Diligent and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- High professional standards
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken
- Effective team-working skills
- Creativity, ability to think outside the box
Additional skills required but not essential
- Knowledge of the domain name industry preferable
- Knowledge and experience in an operational environment
- A track record of working with diverse data sets to deliver insightful analytics
- Fluency in English, German preferable
What we offer in return
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression
- Lovely office location
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to working with diverse and international teams
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills
The role will ideally be based at our St. Ingbert or Bonn office. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.