Frontend Developer (Angular/React)
Technology · London, St. Ingbert, Kraków Flexible Remote
Our mission is to be the company that enables everyone to achieve their aspirations online. As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To learn more about the company please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
CentralNic is well positioned for the next stage of developing a global company that drives the growth of the digital economy, giving shareholders exposure to the fastest-growing customers, products and markets in our sector worldwide.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer that will be an integral part of the IT Engineering team working on a broad range of projects, focusing on developing and managing our own software products. We are looking for a dedicated colleague who demonstrates excellent knowledge around full lifecycle software development.
- Work closely with product owners to understand priorities and requirements
- Work closely with the marketing and design teams to implement new features on our websites
- Collaborate with and mentor other developers to establish best practices for the team.
- Accountable for all aspects of the front-end development of our websites and other online tools
- “Technophile” approach towards driving solutions that support optimal user experience
- Translate business requirements into online experience, working closely with marketing and content creators to ensure accurate and successful production releases
- Comprehensive understanding of all the requisite underlying systems and connections that support the functioning of all sites, including connections to product database and internal API's
- Cooperate to connect front end software development with expert backend team
You will have
- Strong experience as a Frontend / Full stack Developer
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Experience with HTML / CSS / TypeScript
- Experience with server-side web languages, such as Node.js
- Strong understanding of latest best practices for site performance and optimization
- High level of comfort building responsive websites and applications
- Strong grasp of design principles and visual layout
- Strong, effective communicator
- Willing to learn and able to work independently
What we offer in return
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression
- Lovely office location
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to working with diverse and international teams
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills
The role will ideally be based at our London or St. Ingbert office. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.