Marketing · Vancouver Temporarily Remote
HEXONET, a subsidiary of CentralNic is a fast-paced and highly innovative technology company with a strong international reputation within the domain name and internet infrastructure industry. Tens of thousands of customers, from over 180 countries, rely on our core internet technologies every day for domain name systems and platforms. To learn more about the brand and company please go to our website www.hexonet.net and www.centralnic.com.
We are looking for a multifaceted Marketing Manager to contribute to the international growth of the company. Reporting to the Head of Reseller Marketing, this is an integral senior role that manages other role(s) and requires strong leadership, planning, vision, creativity, and enthusiasm. The role is accountable for taking projects and programs from ideation through full activation, data collection and measurement reporting. Your strengths (and interests) will be celebrated as we continue to grow the marketing team at HEXONET and you will have excellent opportunities for advancement.
- Create, contribute and execute the annual marketing plan and goals in line with the overall reseller division goals and marketing plan
- Manage, track, and report on the annual marketing budget
- Manage project timelines and priorities, allocating resources accordingly to complete projects on time
- Lead and coach marketing team members
- Monitor quality control for the brand and regularly track competitors, flagging concerns or opportunities to the Marketing Head and division marketing team
- Performance and project success analysis and data review management
- Regular calls with Marketing Head and other brands for continued department alignment and growth
- Oversee the brand voice for consistency in advertising, collateral, social media, promotions, events, SEO, website content, design and development.
- Work together with the Promotions Manager in evaluating and performance reporting, including maintenance of the annual promotions calendar.
- Be the point of contact for team members to contact with promotion ideas, event suggestions, requests for help in composing content, etc
- Senior role in working with the Marketing Head, Product Management and Sales teams to support product/service launches and ongoing project success with marketing launch plans and up to date marketing content.
- Push and test for constant improvement and ways to drive increased customer satisfaction, conversions and new revenue opportunities.
- Monitor and report regularly on the effectiveness of marketing communications, being the first to identify any pivots in strategy needed for success or to take advantage of newly identified opportunities.
- Work closely with the Marketing Head to build strategies, plans, and presentations to support the reseller division
- Attend events as needed to represent the Reseller division and CentralNic.
You will need to
- Be up-to-date on industry news, trends and creative. Always push to be one step ahead of the competition
- Work collaboratively with all brands in the Reseller division to brainstorm and share successful initiatives, working together for the betterment of the division.
- Actively champion and encourage a curious team spirit and learning culture.
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to ensure we continuously improve our service to clients
- Contribute to peer to peer learning and development
- Continuously seek to grow and participate in personal development opportunities
What we offer in return
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression
- Lovely office location
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to working with diverse and international teams
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills
The role will ideally be based at our Vancouver office. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.